Saturday 16 June 2012

Twinstan's interesting links roundup on Diigo (weekly)

  • This deck gives a food for thought on the way that web applications need to be conceived of from a "Web 2.0" perspective. The principles postulated seem to me to be solid. I am not so sure about the technical details (not my field ,-)), but I like the comparison of developers to the proverbial canary in the mine a lot.

  • Simple, clear, average, but usable.

  • Somehow I managed to miss the fact that the latest version of DSDM (Dynamic systems development method) - aka Atern - is available entirely free of charge as a nifty handbook. I think this version is more complete and easier to apply than the previous versions (but I really have only ever tried out individual elements of the models and never wholesale, but might try it out for fun).

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments: